In addition to the ACH Authorization form, we require:
For individuals - a copy of your government-issued photo identification (state issued driver's license/identity card, or passport)
For an entity - a new W9 tax form
And one of the following items to verify ownership of the bank account.
- A voided check from the bank account indicated on the form which includes the name on the account, account number, and routing number.
- A screenshot or printout from your bank’s website that includes the following information:
- Name of Financial Institution
- Full Name on Account
- Account Number
- Routing (ABA) number
- URL (Online)
- A bank statement that verifies the bank name, name on the account, account number, and routing number.
- If submitting a letter from a financial institution, the letter must be signed by a banking representative.