The wire transfer form needs to be typed but it does require your handwritten or electronic signature. We accept Docusign or Adobe for electronic signature.
In addition to the form, we require:
For individuals - a copy of your government-issued photo identification (state issued driver's license/identity card, or passport)
For an entity - a new W-8BEN-E tax form
As well as one of the following items to verify ownership of the bank account.
- A bank statement together with bank documentation that verifies the routing number for the account
- A letter from the financial institution verifying bank account ownership. The letter must include:
- Vendor Name,
- Account Number and
- Bank Routing (ABA) number and/or
- IBAN, if applicable
- SWIFT, if applicable
- Intermediary Bank Information, if applicable
- International Bank Information, if applicable